Reed Elementary PTA
BOX TOPS PROGRAM
- BOX TOPS / TYSON A+ / CAMPBELL'S LABELS
- EARN MONEY FOR YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL THE EASY WAY!
- YOUR CHILD CAN WIN A PRIZE WITH THE MOST LABELS BROUGHT TO SCHOOL!
Click Box Tops Program to learn more about how you can help.
What has the PTA done for me or my child?
Many of you have asked in the past, "Why should I have my child fundraise? What do we get out of it?" The PTA is much more than just an organization that fundraises. Here are a few things that the REED PTA did for you and your child last school year:
- We supplied the science lab with new equipment.
- We helped buy the poster maker machine for all the teachers and students.
- We provided the Back to School Picnic and Family Movie Night.
- We bought a Snow Cone Machine for all the kids and teachers to enjoy.
- The fall and spring Book Fairs provide money to purchase books for the library and to help the teachers build their classroom libraries.
- Hands on science experiments are funded by the PTA.
- We also provided the Talent Show, Red Ribbon Week activities, and promoted literacy through the Bluebonnet Reading Program incentives.
- The Outstanding Owls Program are completely funded by the PTA.
- The PTA has helped offset the cost of sending kids to camp.
The REED PTA would like to say "thank you" to all of the parents and staff that helped raise money for every child at REED. Don't forget to join the PTA! Thanks.
See what the teachers would like to receive for Teacher Appreciate Week?
Click here to Volunteer!